TraceTogether is designed for use by people in Singapore. To register, you need:
- A valid NRIC, FIN, or a valid document of your current stay in Singapore — to facilitate contact tracing,
- A mobile number, and
- A compatible mobile phone
These mobile phones are unable to run TraceTogether:
- Huawei phones that do not have access to the Google Play store, e.g. Mate 30, P40, P40 Pro.
- Phones with Android version 5.0 or below
- Phones with iOS version 9 or below
- Phones running on Blackberry OS or Symbian OS
- Phones with a Mobile Device Management (MDM) system installed by employers that prevents downloads from the Google Play store or App Store
We’re working on a way to support these users, and we’ll update the public when it’s ready.