- Existing users - Update to the latest version
- New users - Download and register with your passport details that you will use to enter Singapore. Tap on “Activate App”, after you have cleared Singapore Immigration.
Here’s a summary of other new features, along with other performance improvements:
- SafeEntry check-out via History within 24 hours
- Submit Error Logs: sometimes, users face issues with the App that we're unable to replicate. With this new feature, users can now submit the logs via "Settings-Submit Error Logs" to help us understand & investigate the issue further.
Here’s a summary of the new features, along with other performance improvements:
- Android & iOS: Group check-in for SafeEntry
- Android & iOS: SafeEntry auto check out time is extended to 24 hours (was 12 hours). This will help our shift workers working overnight.
- iOS14 Siri users are now able to set up their Siri Shortcuts. Click here for the video guide.
We hear you! Besides performance improvements, here are the new features in this release:
- See your TraceTogether and SafeEntry QR history, to check if you’ve been to places visited by COVID-19 cases.
- Now, you can also add locations to SafeEntry Favourites, to easily check-in to your most frequented locations
Update your App to enjoy these new features!
We update the App regularly to make it better for our users. Besides performance improvements, here are the new features in this release:
- View your Bluetooth exchanges and SafeEntry QR history
- Work Pass holders who have not received their physical pass can register using Date of Application
- iOS users can now tap and hold on to the App icon for a shortcut to jump straight to SafeEntry check-in
Update your App to enjoy these new features!
We are pleased to announce that the App now works in the background for iOS devices! 🎉 For your App to work in the background, update your App to version 2.1 and see this article.
After SafeEntry was implemented island-wide, we received a lot of feedback to include a QR scanning feature in TraceTogether to make it easier for users to check in/out to locations. We have therefore included this feature in this update. To start seamlessly checking in/out to SafeEntry locations using TraceTogether, please update your App!
Additionally, we now support these languages for TraceTogether: Bengali, Burmese, Chinese, English, Hindi, Melayu, Tamil and Thai. To find out how to change your language settings, see this article.
We have a new look! 🎉
With this update, you will now need ID verification in order to register for TraceTogether. This allows you to receive personal medical information related to COVID-19 through TraceTogether.
We have also added support for more languages and a NRIC/FIN barcode feature that facilitates quick and secure check-ins at all SafeEntry locations.
Version 1.9 (iOS) and 1.8.1 (Android)
We have now added support for non-Singapore mobile phone numbers for foreigners in Singapore. If you were previously unable to register for TraceTogether because you didn’t have a +65 number, please kindly try again!
In the meantime, stay safe and stay healthy!
Previously, Internet connectivity was needed every few hours in order to retrieve new temporary IDs, to protect you from malicious tracking. With this new update, you only need to be connected once a day. We have also enhanced the security of the Bluetooth handshake.
New MOH Upload page
Since TraceTogether was released, we have received many queries from users who thought that they had to enter a PIN at the MOH Upload page to complete user registration. Please don’t worry; the App is working just fine without this step!
This Upload page is only meant to be used for contact tracing of confirmed cases and close contacts. We have improved the design of the page to make this clearer.
US and UK Google Play/App Store access
We have received requests from many users, including several thousand returning students, to be able to download the App from countries other than Singapore. We have therefore worked with Singapore Global Network to expand Google Play/App Store access to the US and UK. Welcome home... and don’t forget to TraceTogether! (You will still need a +65 number in order to use TraceTogether, though. We are reviewing this but have to limit the country code for now as TraceTogether is only intended for Singaporeans and Singapore residents.)
Deletion of data after 21 days
Now, all TraceTogether data will be automatically deleted from your phone after 21 days! (Frank, this is for you ;) We did not have time to build and test this before launch, and decided to defer it to a post-launch update before 10 April.)
We've made a few bug fixes, and are responding to bugs as quickly as we can. Thank you for your patience!