Please check that
- You tap on the "ACTIVATE APP" button after you've cleared Singapore’s immigration, i.e. after your passport is "stamped"/processed at the Singapore checkpoint, and
- The details that you entered into the app match the Passport that you used to enter Singapore.
If you've just cleared Singapore's immigration, there may be a short time lag (2-3 mins) before you can activate the app.
If you see the error message "Please re-register with your FIN":
- For existing Work Pass holder, register with the details on your FIN card or In-Principle Approval (IPA) letter.
- For Singapore Long Term Pass, Student Pass and Dependent Pass holders, do attempt the registration after you have collected the physical FIN card.
- For former FIN holders, ensure that you are attempting the activation with your passport details after you have cleared the Singapore Immigration.