Please check that
- You tap on the "ACTIVATE APP" button after you've cleared Singapore’s immigration, i.e. after your passport is "stamped"/processed at the Singapore checkpoint, and
- The details that you entered into the app match the Passport that you used to enter Singapore.
If you've just cleared Singapore's immigration, there may be a short time lag (2-3 mins) before you can activate the app.
If you see the error message "Please re-register with your FIN":
- For existing Work Pass holder, register with the details on your FIN card or In-Principle Approval (IPA) letter.
- For Singapore Long Term Pass, Student Pass and Dependent Pass holders, do attempt the registration after you have collected the physical FIN card.
- For former FIN holders, ensure that you are attempting the activation with your passport details after you have cleared the Singapore Immigration.
If you continue to face issues activating your App, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the issue you are facing and the following information:
- Screenshot of error message
- Mobile number used for registration (including country code)
- Expired FIN number (if any)
- Image of your passport used to enter Singapore.