If you see the error message “There seems to be a network issue. Check your connection and try again.”:
- To show your COVID Health Status, your phone needs to be connected to the Internet. Once you’re connected, exit the App and relaunch it.
- If the feature is still not showing, check for the following:
- Ensure that you are not connected to VPN.
- Disable apps that help you to monitor or restrict data usage of other apps in your phone.
- Android users: Go to Settings > Apps > TraceTogether > Data usage. Ensure that all options e.g. mobile data etc are enabled under Network Access.
- iOS users: Go to Settings > TraceTogether > Ensure Bluetooth, Background App refresh and Mobile Data are enabled.
If you see the error message “Temporarily unavailable. We’re working hard to fix it 💪🏽”:
- You can try exiting the App and relaunching it.
- If you see the same error message, it means we’re still working hard on it. Please check back later!
If you don’t see the COVID Health Status section in your TraceTogether App at all:
- Check if you’re on the latest version of the App. Update your app and relaunch it.
Should the issue persist, contact TraceTogether Support at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the problem you are facing.