If your vaccination status is not updated after waiting for a few days, submit a query to the team in charge at https://go.gov.sg/vds-query-form.
The vaccinations statuses displayed in the TraceTogether App are:
Not vaccinated: You have not taken any doses of the vaccine, you’ve just taken a WHO EUL vaccine in Singapore , or your vaccination falls under one of these categories .
In progress: You have completed the first dose of the vaccine.
Waiting to take effect: You have completed all doses of the vaccine. And you’re in the waiting period because vaccines need at least 14 days to take effect.
Vaccinated: You have completed all doses of the vaccine as well as the 14-day waiting period.
- Exempted from vaccination: You're exempted from taking a COVID-19 vaccine.
 If you’ve just taken a WHO EUL vaccine in Singapore:
The systems need time to update your vaccination status, because updates are done in batches. Please check again later 🙏🏽
If you need to access your vaccination status urgently, you can consider checking HealthHub (requires Singpass login; do check if you have/are able to apply for a Singpass account), or use the physical/digital copy of your vaccination certificate. (See full list of acceptable documents)
 If your vaccination status is not updated after waiting for a few days:
Submit a query to the team in charge at https://go.gov.sg/vds-query-form.
These could be the reasons why your App may show “Not Vaccinated”:
- The brand of vaccine you took is not in the WHO EUL list.
- You completed your vaccination (WHO EUL vaccine) overseas, and have just passed the Singapore Immigrations. (It can take up to 24 hours for your data to be sent from the Singapore Immigrations, as updates are done in batches. Please check/refresh your App later 🙏🏽.)
- At least one dose of your vaccination (WHO EUL vaccine) was done outside of Singapore, and you’ve stayed in Singapore for more than 30/ 180 days. (You can check https://go.gov.sg/postvacc to see how you can get your vaccination recognised for use in Singapore.)
- The unique identification number (e.g. NRIC, FIN, Passport Number) you used for your vaccination (WHO EUL vaccine) is different from the one you used to register for the TraceTogether App.