COVID Health Status
COVID Health Status displays the user’s vaccination status and Pre-Event Testing (PET) status (based on the last 24 hours) in the TraceTogether App.
- [Booster] Am I required to take a second booster to retain my vaccination status in TraceTogether (TT)?
- [Booster] I have not taken my booster. When might my 'Vaccinated' status expire?
- [Booster] What will my Vaccination status show after I've taken my booster?
- [Vacc status] My Vaccination status is not updated in the TraceTogether App. What should I do?
- [Vacc status] What does it mean when my Vaccination status shows a 'Valid till' date?
- [Vacc status] Can I use my Vaccination status on the TraceTogether App as proof of vaccination for travel purposes?
- [PET status] Understanding the Pre-Event Test (PET) status
- The COVID Health Status section is showing an error / is not showing at all. What should I do?
- I have more questions related to the displayed status, Vaccination-Differentiated SMMs (VDS), or Pre-Event Testing (PET). Where can I get more information?